Description du poste
Our client, a Global Leader in the Financial Technology space is looking for a Project Manager.
Skills & Expertise:
· Manage & execute pre-engagement planning, project plans, requirements & risks review.
· Develop full-scale project plans and associated subsidiary plans & project documents.
· Ensuring timely delivery administration for – SOW, production support contracts, Staffing, Invoicing
· Prepare & manage Risk mitigation & contingency plans for the project
· Handle the team of developers, testers, tech leads etc
· Work closely with internal teams like quality, HR, Finance etc
· Experience in handling large implementations in terms of project size & team size
· Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and other concerned stakeholders internally & with clients
· Able to effectively articulate functional / domain level overview to clients when needed
· Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
· Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
· Understand cloud lexicon and able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
· Highly advantage: Worked on SaaS platform implementation for Banking/ Payments project
Functional Domain required:
· Working knowledge of Payments domain: experience in Payments project implementation
· Corporate Banking domain exposure
Technical skills will be considered added advantage:
· RDBMS – Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g,
· Database Tools – SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer
· Project Mgmt -Tool MS Project
· Languages -Java, J2ee, Cloud