Description du poste
We are currently looking for a Project Manager that would like to join the winning team of a general contractor specializing in the civil landscape construction industry. Our client goes above and beyond to make sure their employees are happy with their working culture.
The Project Manager will also benefit from an annual bonus based on their projects’ profits and an individual truck car allowance and laptop and cell phone. Our client targets projects in the GTA in the landscape field.
- Work with the client from the start of each project to ensure you understand the project scope and vision
- Oversee the beginning of each turn-key project, including details like permit submission and design evaluations
- Create the schedule for each project and match talent to the job
- Process change orders
- Collaborate with the architect and construction crew to ensure feasibility of each project
- Conduct meetings on-site with architect, client and construction crew
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- Prepare and submit project estimates to clients
- Must have experience managing projects and people
- Must be dedicated to superior health and safety standards
- Excellent record of customer service
- Must have strong time management skills
- Strong and varied communication skills
- Cultured team building and development skills
- A proven record at working successfully with budgets
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!