Description du poste
Our client is currently looking to hire a programmatic technical specialist to join its client services team!!! Someone who has a strong knowledge of current hardware, multiple operating systems, networking infrastructure and content creation tools are all considered an asset for this position.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has installed a custom firmware on their router at home, or someone who has unlocked or installed a custom OS on their phone simply because! Sound familiar? Keep reading!
- Provide any technical assistance required by our Programmatic team and customers. This is including but limited to on boarding customers, creating reports, troubleshooting and developing internal tools.
- Determine workarounds (if possible) to any issues that are determined to be bugs
- Attempt to reproduce customer issues in different environments, such as different operating systems or even different versions our clients’ Products
- Interface with Developers to escalate software bugs found in a the products
- Interfacing with Product Design to influence our product road map
- Ensure that resolutions are dealt in accordance with service level agreements
- Provide assistance to Product Specialists (Sales Support) in advanced configuration of the Broadsign Solution
- Validate bug fixes for issues that have been reported by customers
- College diploma or university degree in an IT related field (equivalent experience is taken into consideration
- Strong database knowledge to be able to create, maintain and query databases. Preferable knowledge in Postgres.
- Strong scripting experience to be able to link products via API calls.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Windows and Linux operating systems (familiarity with Linux command line, experience with Linux servers or troubleshooting issues on Linux, etc)
- Thorough understanding of computer, networking and display hardware
- Demonstrated programming skills, experience in software development or sharing responsibilities with developers is a true asset
- Understanding of Programmatic advertising is an asset.
- Excellent written and spoken English and French skills + (other languages are an asset)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and perform under pressure
- Highly motivated, fast learner, analytic with strong troubleshooting skills
What We Offer:
- In this role- there will be a remote working option! * this is due to some odd hours of work, to be available for the European market.
- Competitive salary
- Creative, fun and open-concept working environment located downtown Montreal
- Casual dress code
- Vacation package + paid time-off during holiday season
- Insurance coverage & RRSP employer contribution
- Work-Life Balance
- Free hot beverages, monthly group lunches, release parties and 5 à 7’s
- Numerous company events (Health week, Diversity Week, Kid’s Day, etc.)
- Video game consoles – Foosball table & competitions
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development
Information du contact
NTERESTED? for more information please send your resume [email protected] or call to discuss the opportunities 514-227-4640 x283