Description du poste
Fuze HR Solutions is hiring for a Production Supervisor in the Brampton region. As the Production Supervisor in Brampton you will be responsible for the following main duties…
What will you be doing?
- 80% of the time will be spent on continuous improvement initiatives, 20% will be spent on Operational duties
- Oversee a team of 3 direct reports (Lead Hands) and 20-25 in-direct reports in a fast paced environment
- Completing of various reports to be submitted to the Operations and Management team
- Ensure quality product is being produced to the company standards and specifications
- Provide disciplinary action and performance coaching as required
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
- Straight day shift, Monday to Friday
- Incredible work environment with state-of-the-art machinery
- Coaching and training provided
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years experience as a Production Lead Hand or Production Supervisor
- Manufacturing experience required; Ideal industries are plastics and packaging
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing practices and Continuous Improvement methods
- Good listener and communicator who is open to constructive feedback, guidance, and coaching/development
If you are interested in applying for or knowing more about the Production Supervisor opportunity in Brampton then reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today. Here is how to reach us…
CONTACT INFO –> NICOLE RAMPERSAD –> [email protected]