Description du poste
Looking to be a part of an exceptional company in your next career!? Our top client is currently seeking a passionate Procurement Controller to join the team here in Ottawa. If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth, and the opportunity to work within an environment like no other, we have the role you’ve been dreaming of!
- Responsible for full cycle accounting activities, financial monitoring & reporting, and leading team members.
- You will identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial-related issues.
- Collaborate with the CFO and Finance Manager in the interests of continual process improvement.
- Coordinate with other departments regarding financial activities, reports and statements.
- Review purchase orders and organize and confirm delivery of goods and services.
- Responsible for job costing & auditing, financial cost analysis and variance analysis & reporting.
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors, maintaining good vendor relations.
- Perform risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Accountant.
- Experience leading/ mentoring team members.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business, Accounting, Finance, or another related discipline.
- An Accounting designation or an equivalent combination of related experience and education.
- Experience with Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Expert level Excel skills.
Information du contact
To apply please send your resume to [email protected]
or call 613 806 4458