Description du poste
Fuze Logistics Services is a next generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with 6 offices across Canada and one in the US leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
We are seeking a Pricing Manager to join our team in Montreal, Quebec.
· Support and analyze the operational needs by providing rates in a timely fashion based on factors such as handling costs, fuel costs, business volumes and potential return trips.
· Develop and maintain rates including spot quotes, regular quotation and RFPs according to company policy.
· Assure billing accuracy by updating the Rate Sheet as well as ensuring the information is shared internally with Accounting.
· Analyze existing freight rates, tariff regulations to revise or recommend changes in rate structures, rules, and regulations for freight carriers.
· Liaise with Operations by assisting them so that rates can be communicated back to the customers and internal clients
· Support Operations by responding to customer inquiries related to rates either by phone or e-mail correspondence
· Coordinate bids/tenders to ensure all required information is provided and that deadlines are met.
· Strong attitude to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
· Meticulous work ethic.
· Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task.
· Able to build and maintain strong relationships.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong customer service skills in a proactive manner.
· 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position, ideally in the transportation industry.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge in using Microsoft Office Suit; advanced in Excel particularly.
· Bilingual, both writing and verbal, French and English.
Why join Fuze?
- We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package; we provide you with the opportunity to develop your own potential. Entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged, and success is rewarded. We operate with the philosophy that the company is successful when its employees are successful.
- We ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience, in a motivating work environment.
- Our flat corporate structure that translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients.
- We are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences!
Information du contact
If you have a passion for results and want to grow your career with a dynamic and growing industry leader, please submit your resume to [email protected]