Description du poste
The role of Programme Management Office Manager is to support the Programme Management Office Team including: tracking status of programme deliverables and milestones; supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables; programme level risk and issue coordination; monitoring the status of projects transitioning into normal service; coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting cycles; co-ordination of project Governance arrangements, Post Project Reviews, Programme level workshops. Defining and updating the project management tools, processes, templates, standards and governance, contributing to Quality Reviews, and coordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
Governance & Control
· Implement governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of programme deliverables
· Manage programme level Lessons Learned repository; attend Post Project Review meetings to identify key areas of improvement to be captured into the Lessons Learnt repository
· Develop and maintain training and reference materials
· Manage the programme level risks and issues register
· Carry out assurance review processes
Planning, Reporting & Control
· Ensure consistent execution within the group for demand management, resource planning, and project management.
· Build up a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the Project Managers – use examples from current and past projects to identify best practice
· Continue to evolve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle Implement project standards across all projects in the portfolio
· Update and administer the programme plan as required using reports from Project Managers and the outcomes of project and board level meetings and workshops
· Prepare consolidated material from project reports for monthly review
· Complete and distribute monthly portfolio level reports.
· Support implementation of the quality strategy, including any processes and templates, across all projects
· Implement the change control process across all projects and portfolios.
· Support and monitor the definition of small/medium project Business Cases(scope, goals, deliverables, costs, timescales, plans, dependencies, resource requirements and milestones)
· Ensure pre-scope project plan is communicated to all project stakeholders together with their individual responsibilities. Provide effective management support to project teams on small to medium sized projects, or assist Project Managers on streams of other large projects
· Co-ordinate of publication, review and sign-off of major Project Management deliverables
· Ensure project plans are created and maintained, deliverables tracked against time and cost, and resource utilisation is monitored
· Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
· Co-ordinate quality activities to meet quality objectives. Managing project risks, issues and change control, communicating the impact to the project
· Monitor projects against time, budget and quality standards.
· Identify the location of support to resolve technical issues, effecting the transition into support, and formally closing off the project
· Conduct or contribute to post implementation reviews and identifying any lessons learned
· Proven PMO management experience delivering the implementation of new technologies
· Programme Office Transformation
· Certified PRINCE2 and/or Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
· Excellent leadership and people management skills
· Ability to drive process improvements through metrics
· A strong understanding of programme governance
· Ability to assimilate rapidly into a complex, dynamic environment and become independently productive
· Excellent written and oral reporting skills; experience of presenting to senior management
· Expert Excel & PowerPoint skills
· Excellent financial management skills
· Self-disciplined, resourceful and self-starter