Description du poste
How does working for a global fashion retailer sound? If it sounds like a new adventure you’re willing to embark on, this offer is for you! We are currently looking for a candidate to fill a Picker and Packer position for our well know client who operates within the clothing industry in the Mount-Royal area (Namur Station).
Salary: $13.50/h – $14.00/h
Available shift: FULL-TIME Day and afternoon
Your tasks as a picker/packer:
- Pick, pack and prepare the orders with the help of the scanner
- Help maintain an accurate inventory
- Help tidy up the working area (picking up and throwing out the cartons)
- Any other general tasks that are needed to complete the order
- Our candidate would need to possess the following
The required qualifications for the picker/packer position:
- Safety boots or shoes are required
- Scanning experience is an asset
- Capability of matching product codes
- Ability to work individually or within a team
- Capable of lifting up to 30lbs (when necessary)
Interviews are starting now!
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 514-227-4640 ext. 247, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
You can also come to meet us directly at the 333 DÉCARIE BOUL – SUITE 250 | MONTRÉAL OR at the 2550 DANIEL-JOHNSON BOUL – SUITE 100 | LAVAL (ground floor, Desjardins building)
We are looking forward to meet you!