Description du poste
Our client, an nation wide luxury shoe and accessory company is looking for an Payroll Technician to join their growing team. If you are looking to work for a reputable, stable and growing company, this is your chance! Keep reading!
- Processing the bi-weekly payroll for over 1500 employees, tasks include new hires, terminations, rate changes, adjustments, and other administrative duties applicable
- Responding to payroll and benefits related inquiries from employees and managers
- Process all statutory holiday calculations and payments- familiar with Canadian Labor laws
- Part –Time hours maintenance and imports
- Preparing and distribute reports
- Must be detail oriented, well organized and have a numerical aptitude.
- 4-5 years’ experience in payroll.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral in both official languages.
- Working knowledge of the ADP Workforce Now/Payroll system (an asset).
- Minimum five years recent payroll experience.
- Active member of the CPA with certification or in the process (an asset)
- Teamwork skills
- Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, V-lookup etc.)
- Experience in a retail environment (an asset)
For more information please call Elisabetta at 514-227-4640 x237 or apply directly!
Information du contact
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org