Description du poste
If you have a professional attitude and strong team building skills, we would like to meet you! We are currently looking for a Parts Adviser to be part of our clients’ fast-growing company, they are actively searching for a Parts Supervisor to join their elite team. Our client sells, services and reconditions all major brands of transport equipment to manage temperature control environments for food and other perishables.
They are currently looking to hire a Parts Adviser. This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates.
Your tasks as a Parts Adviser:
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers and vendors
- Process part orders for customers, entering, ordering, and expediting purchase orders
- Research parts, referencing part manuals, wiring schematics, and diagrams source parts
- Sells parts through the shop, by phone or over the counter to customers
- Answer parts related phone calls and receive special part requests
- Contact customers to confirm orders and request additional information as required
- Place orders for out-of-stock parts or shop materials
- Follow up on back-ordered parts
- Maintain proper inventory levels by conducting cycle counts/inventory counts
- Conduct Shipping & Receiving duties as required – package and track shipments
- Maintain electronic invoicing system, by completing invoices and addressing credit issues
Requirements for the Parts Adviser position:
- A minimum of 2 years of previous automotive/trucking industry experience is required
- Excellent Customer Service skills to assist customers with inquiries
- G License (picking up and delivering parts is required)
- Professional and positive attitude with strong team building skills
- Relevant Trade Designation and/or a combination of relevant working experience
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Accurate data entry skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact
Qualified candidates please contact Mehak at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 118 and email resume to Mehak at [email protected] for immediate consideration.