Description du poste
Our client is the world leader in the production and distribution of customized casings. They are the only manufacturer in the industry to produce and offer the entire product range from collagen casings and plastic casings to fibrous and cellulose casings.
These are entry level positions, however candidates must have
manufacturing experience, the shift times are 7pm – 7am, The shifts are in
2-2-3 format, work 2 days, off 2 days work 3 days. Next week: off 2 days, work
2 day, off 3 days. This two week cycle repeats itself
Very light roles no safety shoes required
1. Obtain and place materials (reeled
casing, packaging, etc) as required on the production lines. This will require
pulling, lifting, standing, carrying and bending.
2. Operate and troubleshoot production
lines to maintain maximum efficiency, productivity and quality.
3. Fork production into boxes.
4. Cull out undesirable production, and
perform quality checks as specified by Product Specifications.
5. Notify Production Supervisor/Lead Hand
of any abnormalities in product quality so that corrective measures can be
6. Pull ends, end-tuck or knot product as
required by Product Specifications.
7. Move production as required in
manufacturing areas to maintain proper production flow.
8. Enter/ maintain Prod and Q.A records
on Supervisor Charts and the computer system.
9. Keep equipment, tools, and working
area clean as specified.
10. Assist Stock and Shipping and Quality Assurance
Departments, during unusual and infrequent circumstances.
11. Perform other general tasks as assigned by immediate
12. Adhere to established program for safety and
13. Co-operate, assist and communicate with other line
operators and crew to maintain a continuous flow of production specifically
during break times.
14. Immediately stop line and inform supervisor of any
quality or line maintenance issues that are creating non-standard products.