Description du poste
Do you have experience as a machine operator? Are you able to work independently with limited supervision? If so, this is a great opportunity for you! We are currently looking for an order picker to join our clients’ team of professionals located in Montreal (Ville St-Laurent).
- Complete picking orders on a timely manner ensure accuracy and orderly collection
- Ensure orders are properly identified and items are labeled with current expiration dates
- Store stock in the warehouse respecting Allergen guidelines and storage conditions
- Safe storage of material, wrapping pallets and stacking light boxes on heavier and well-balanced boxes, before storing or staging
- Replace damaged pallets with new pallets
- Identify all stock with barcode labels
- Participate in cycle counts
- Assist receiving clerks to receive materials when required
- Load and unload trucks when required
- Preform a daily lift truck inspection and battery maintenance must be followed and recorded
- Non-stock inventory needs, such as empty pallets, control of recycled materials to be consolidated and levels reported to the Lead hand
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse (regular passing a broom, mopping and dusting)
- Manipulate 50 lbs containers
- Follow and exercise good manufacturing practices while respecting HACCP guidelines
- Vigilantly practicing safe habits and respecting the health and safety rules as outlined in the work environment
- Report all damages to the immediate supervisor
- Report completion of all pick orders promptly so that other departments may react accordingly
- Fill out all the proper inventory forms for required adjustments
- As well as other tasks as required by management
- Knowledge of inventory control
- Team player, with ability to work independently
- Experience in warehouse & machine operating required
- Excellent physical fitness: being able to lift loads up to 45 lbs and drive a vehicle for long hours
- Have experience in the operation of lifting equipment
- Possess a valid driver’s license with an impeccable driving record and also experience in the delivery and operation of commercial vehicles
You want this job? Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 514-227-4640 on ext. 247.
Interviews are starting now!
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
You can also come to meet us directly at the 333 DÉCARIE BOUL – SUITE 250 | MONTRÉAL OR at the 2550 DANIEL-JOHNSON BOUL – SUITE 100 | LAVAL (ground floor, Desjardins building)
We are looking forward to meet you!