Description du poste
If you are an individual with excellent interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills, we would like to meet you! We are currently looking for an Operations supervisor who would like to be part of the elite team of one of China’s leading comprehensive service providers of express logistics located in Markham.
The Operations supervisor our client is seeking must be fluent at a business level in English and Mandarin as well as embrace a start-up environment and culture. Our client aims to provide costumers with integrated and comprehensive logistics solutions.
In addition to providing high-quality logistics services at the distribution end, they have also extended their services to front-end processes, including production, supply, marketing, and distribution, for the value chain. Based on customer requirements, utilizing big data analysis and cloud computing technologies, our client provides customers with integrated logistics services including warehousing management, sales forecasting, big data analysis, and settlement management.
Your tasks as an Operations Supervisor:
- Investigate problem shipments and cascade concerns to respected parties
- Handle customer requests and escalated cases/complaints
- Assist in the development of logistics service solutions based on clients’ needs
- Assist in reviewing network and routings in the Business District and suggest potential improvement on transit time and cost effectiveness
- Assist in streamlining processes and identify improvement areas
- Provide junior and new staff with training on procedures and protocol
- Conduct research and analysis of routes using historical data, reports and reviews
- Prepare operations and investigation reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Operations Supervisor position:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or above
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in express logistics/logistics and supply chain industry
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, strong communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluency in English; fluency in Chinese a big plus
- Must be willing to wear different hats and be available after hours to coordinate with head office in China
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!