Description du poste
- Perform maintenance on injection molds and hot runner manifolds including disassembly, cleaning, inspection for damage or wear, repair, and re-assembly.
- Fabricate mold inserts, components, fixtures, and tooling with and without engineering prints and 3D CAD molds using milling, turning, grinding and EDM machines.
- Fit and assemble parts and tests completed molds for proper operation.
- Verify conformance of repaired molds or related tooling to specification by checking dimension, clearances and alignments using various test equipment to ensure consistently working to close tolerances.
- Modify existing molds based on productions demands.
- Establish preventative maintenance program.
- Manufacture jigs and fixtures for production and assembly.
- Check molds for hidden defects.
- Communication issues to Technical Manager.
- Maintain a clean work environment at the end of every shift.
- Perform general maintenance and clean up for all tool room equipment.
- Licensed Mold Maker
- Minimum of 3-year experience in Mold making.
- Strong attention to detail
- Use CNC and computer systems.
- Ability to problem solve both independently and as a team.
- Ability to prioritize work and good organizational skills.
- Proven communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Team player