Description du poste
Our client located in Grimsby Ontario is currently looking for a Millwright to join there company on a fulltime basis. The Millwright is responsible for delivering hands-on support at customer sites across Canada and on occasion in the United States or globally. This involves the mechanical build of automation systems equipment, installation and preventative maintenance inspections at customer sites including completion of all relevant/supporting report documentation. The Millwright will contribute to the delivery of Customer Support Services to customers and help foster long-term profitable relationships with customers.
DETAILS OF DUTIES:
- Mechanical build of automation systems equipment.
- Oversee mechanical installation of equipment at customer locations performed by local contractors.
- Perform assigned customer related preventative maintenance services as set out in Service Level Agreements with individual customers.
- Create formal field service reports in a timely manner proceeding site visits which outline the findings of the visit.
- Provide customer training on systems purchased by customers.
- Liaison with customers to provide solutions through system troubleshooting & diagnostics.
- Responsible for the promotion and follow up of all potential revenue generating opportunities brought to your attention while interacting with our customers.
- Deliver hands-on support and service at customer site occasionally at short notice.
- Participate on work group team projects and/or corporate related activities as assigned.
- Ensure all health and safety policies, procedures, and responsibilities under the OHSA, are followed during all work activities both at the installation site.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Strong ability to read mechanical drawings and possess assembly and maintenance skills. Fabrication and machine shop skills and/or electrical knowledge would be considered an asset.
- Ability to train customers on mechanical systems through effective communication, demonstration, and formal instruction.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of multi-function team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to deal courteously and effectively with all levels of staff, the public, customers, partners, and any other potential stakeholders.
- Problem-solving skills, discretion, and demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment when handling confidential/sensitive information and communicating with customers regarding controversial matters.
- Effective organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills, with ability to prioritize work to meet customer service standards and deadlines without compromising service.
- High degree of accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Spoken/written knowledge of additional languages an asset.
- Availability to travel and work flexible shifts including overtime as required related to the installation, training, and service requests of customers.
- Licensed trades-person with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in industrial automation or post-secondary courses in a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive travel is required for this position averaging between 30% to 50%.
- Valid driver’s license, passport and non-restrictive travel ability to market countries are requirements for this position.
Information du contact
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]