Description du poste
- Ensure compliance with GMP, Food Safety, SOPs, OHSA and other pertinent policies, procedures and legislation.
- Perform picking, put away, shipping and receiving tasks as assigned.
- Load / unload trucks in an accurate and prompt manner, verify item quantities and report all variances immediately.
- Identify any product quality or safety problems quickly, immediately notify manager and complete all required documentation.
- Understand, apply and actively participate in maintaining health and safety program practices including: safe lifting, incident prevention and personal safety practices.
- Perform pre-operational quality, housekeeping and safety checks on all equipment.
- Frequent lifting and bending are required, must be able to lift 30 to 50 lbs on frequent basis
- Other duties as required by shift manager
- Must have valid forklift licenses- Raymond Reach and Counterbalance
- Flexible to learn other job tasks and able to cope with process changes.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and policies and food safety procedures
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must understand and interpret instructions, directives and processes on a daily basis.
- Attention to detail is essential
- Must pass company administered tests
- Ability to assess and promptly rectify difficult situations and /or issues.
- Work in temperatures from 10°C to 35°C.
- Frequent lifting and bending are required. May lift 30 to 50 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Sitting, walking and standing for long periods of time on production floor environment.