Description du poste
Are you a Marketing Aficionado with a passion for beauty & the social world?
Our client, a multi-level marketing leader in the beauty product industry, is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team. The team brings a functional blend of creativity and detail to their everyday work & are looking for that person to take control and lead them in their marketing initiatives.
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize your creative abilities to grow within, a generous salary, flexible hours & great benefits, this may be the perfect role for you!
Your responsibilities as Marketing Manager:
- Enhance & develop social media presence on various platforms
- Participate in weekly social media strategy for both product & event promotion
- Work with marketing team to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign for various platforms
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Recommend, develop, plan and, implement omnichannel marketing plans, including online and digital (SEO/SEM, email, and paid media), as well as product positioning, communications, and messaging of strategies.
- Act as a customer behavior expert by identifying, evaluating, and understanding the end-to-end customer experience, customer touchpoints and path to purchase.
- Lead internal team of marketing professionals by coaching, supporting, and directing them to achieve operational success and growth.
- Lead marketing research analysis based on strategic requirements
- Support strategic efforts by developing and by producing high-impact materials, collateral, and sales tools for B2C based on opportunities
- Set campaign KPIs and facilitate discussions on post-campaign analysis with key stakeholders.
- Work on projects and additional responsibilities as assigned.
Required Qualifications as Marketing Manager:
- Fluency in English written & spoken (French an asset)
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Ability to use creativity & outside the box thinking to help bring the personality of a brand to life
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics and social media KPIs
- Experience with event marketing an asset
- Experience in direct sales / multi-level marketing an asset
- Experience managing a team is an asset
Information du contact
Interested? Send your CV directly to [email protected]