Description du poste
Are you currently a Maintenance Technician- Millwright looking to work for a company that values Tradesmen/Tradeswomen? Join one of our client’s high speed manufacturing facilities and leverage your skills. Looking to learn new skills? Join us and work with some of the best in the business!
We are currently searching for a Maintenance Technician – Millwright to join our clients’ team of professionals.
Our client has been around for more than 20 years and specializes in the plastic recycling and beverage industry.
- Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical/pneumatic/ hydraulic systems using schematics and technical drawings.
- Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine how to proceed;
- Participate in the implementation of various improvement projects;
- Repair, install, align, dismantle and move equipment / production lines;
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts;
- Clean, lubricate and perform machine maintenance;
- Licensed Millwright, Electrician or combination of education and relevant experience;
- Experience related to the job: 5 years and up;
- Knowledge of electrical, automation and controls is an asset
- Conveyor and High speed sorting equipment and/or plastics experience is an asset
- Must be able to work 12-hour continental rotating shifts.
The Maintenance Technician ensures the operation and maintenance (predictive and preventive) of production equipment and assets, and detect irregularities and malfunctions.
- maintenance technician: 6 years (Preferred)
- warehouse: 3 years (Preferred)
Information du contact
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Qualified candidates please contact Nicole at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 124.
Email resume to [email protected]