Description du poste
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Supervisor in a leadership position responsible for afternoon shift managing labour requirements, troubleshooting and maintenance (preventative, predictive and proactive) of equipment, machinery and facilities. This position oversees the maintenance Tradesmen with a strong emphasis on safety, quality, and efficiency. This role is expected to ensure the development of the afternoon team into a well-trained, committed and spirited “Maintenance Team”.
- Planning work priorities, troubleshooting, break-downs for the shift
- Ensuring the direction received from the Maintenance Manager is followed
- Ensuring the availability, capability and development of competent technical and operational manpower
- Understanding and interpreting applicable acts and regulations as it applies to the maintenance and services departments
- Ability to facilitate the development, implementation and continuous improvement of our standard operating procedures by educating, training, monitoring, and proactively coaching the maintenance team
- 5 to 8 yrs. of relevant experience in a leadership position as Maintenance Supervisor level combined with excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and team building skills.
- Over 10 yrs. experience as a Journeyman: Industrial Electrician or Millwright
- Preferable hands-on Allen-Bradley PLC Software RSLogix 500 and MicroLogix 5000 skills
- Robotics (Motoman, Fanuc) and automation experience
- Proven ability in safety management, leadership, employee coaching and development.
- Experience with spare parts management and purchasing.
- Excellent technical hands-on skills accompanied with in-deep working knowledge of an industrial environment standards and regulations.
- Ability to prioritize of maintenance (shift) tasks, work orders, optimum downtime windows, and necessary lead times.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to encourage and influence behavior and decision making
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and work flexible hours when required
- Ability to work flexible hours to ensure weekly OT and weekends as required, to sustain production and projects completion
Information du contact
Qualified candidates please contact Tracey at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 113 for immediate consideration.