Description du poste
Fuze HR Solutions is hiring for a skilled Maintenance & Reliability Manager to join a world class manufacturing company in the Toronto region. As the Maintenance & Reliability Manager you will be responsible for the following…
- Oversee and supervise a team of mechanics, technicians and other members of the maintenance team
- Responsible for the overall maintenance and reliability processes within the manufacturing facility
- Assist with setting and supporting maintenance reliability KPI’s
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance programs and other initiatives; identify and prioritize programs based on manufacturing requirements
- Train, coach and develop team to increase knowledge and skill set within the maintenance department
- Take part in continuous improvement objectives, work in collaboration with other departments to meet company objectives
- Monitor maintenance department expense budgets
- Ensure compliance with all standard and safety requirements
What is in it for?
- Work with a world class manufacturing company that values its people
- Desirable industry; have not slowed down at all during the pandemic
- Competitive salary (up to $110,000) with benefits
- Various financial incentives and perks offered by the company
- Day shift position
What are we looking for?
- 5 or more years experience as a Maintenance & Reliability Manager in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience with TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) tools, plant reliability initiatives, and predictive maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering related discipline; P. Eng is a major asset
- Prior experience with department financial budgeting
Interested in the Maintenance & Reliability Manager opportunity in the Toronto region? We are meeting with applicants right away. Don’t hesitate, apply now!
CONTACT DETAILS: Nicole Rampersad – [email protected]