Description du poste
Our Client, an award-winning manufacturer of custom-designed kitchen and bathroom cabinets are in search of a Maintenance Manager to support their 150,000 SQ foot manufacturing operations in south Mississauga on the border of Etobicoke.
With multiple showrooms in Ontario, 20+ years of producing thousands of outstanding ‘leading-edge’ kitchen and bathroom projects – our Client offers exciting European-influenced styles incorporating current architectural trends as well as traditional, timeless and enduring designs.
Having successfully positioned themselves as a ‘best-in-class’ innovative designer and manufacturer, we’re in search of a maintenance professional with a minimum of 5 years managing a maintenance team of at least 5 skilled trades-persons.
Our Client, offers a comprehensive benefits package, bonus plan, company subsidised cafeteria with excellent seasonal menus.
Are you a passionate maintenance professional looking for your next step up and challenge?
Then we’d love to receive your resume in WORD format and connect with you to discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail. Make 2019 your best year yet !!
Accountabilities: Facilities Maintenance
- Co-ordinate & direct daily maintenance of plant and building maintenance (external/internal)
- Oversee daily schedule of Team’s activities
- Assists in ‘hands-on’ capacity when needed for expertise in exceptional situations
- Implement and enforce Preventative Maintenance program for all machines
- Makes recommendations and co-ordinates with Purchasing Manager for acquisition of parts and equipment
- Key contact for security systems as ‘On-Call ‘ point person for facility emergencies
- Assist maintenance staff with hands-on work when necessary
Accountabilities – Administration Management
- Manage, monitor, and approve invoices for various contracted services & Vendor warranty claims
- Work with Counterpart Managers to ensure Health & Safety and SOP’s are enforced applicable to Maintenance Team
- Develop and update necessary Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Accountabilities – Team Development
- Hire, train, motivate, coach & mentor new employees and earn the respect of the existing Team members
- Conduct annual performance reviews
- Ensure Health & Safety SOP’s are observed and followed
- 7 years minimum experience working in manufacturing environment preferably woodworking
- 5 years minimum supervisory or management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (excel and outlook) adaptable to and technology ‘savvy’
- Experience working Quality Programs helpful but not mandatory
- Physically fit and capable of working alongside Team – leading by example and able to lift 50 lbs
- College Diploma in Trades or Technology or Equivalent work experience
- Maintenance related certifications (Mechanical and/or Electrical)
- DUAL LICENSE IS A DEFINITE ASSET (Millwright / Electrician)
For immediate consideration, please contact our Senior Skilled Trades Recruiter below.
We thank all Applicants in advance and will contact qualified Candidates without delay!
Information du contact
Contact: Tracey Mabilangan - Sr. Skilled Trades Specialist
905-361-3987 Ext 113