Description du poste
Fuze HR Solutions has immediate openings for Machine Operators in the Concord region. As the Machine Operator in Concord you will be responsible for the following duties…
- Perform duties to set-up and operate one or more machines, performing various operations on parts and materials.
- Work from blueprints, work orders, written and verbal instructions.
- Responsible for loading and unloading materials, as well as setting up, aligning, changing, and adjusting dies as required.
- Make first piece, check print, and measure to maintain proper tolerance and accurate dimensions.
- Deburr parts as needed.
- Report any malfunctions to supervision. Exercise proper care in the use of tools, equipment, and materials.
- Complete required records, reports, and production documentation.
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
What is in it for you?
- Straight day shift
- Competitive pay rate
- Benefits after probation period
- Join a growing and highly successful company
- 1 year experience in a manufacturing position as a machine operator
- understanding of shop drawings and product diagrams
If you are interested in applying for or knowing more about the Machine Operator role in Concord then reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today. Here is how to reach us…
CONTACT INFO –> Emad Kattan –> [email protected]