Description du poste
Our client is a reputable, stable and growing chemical recycling organization. They are currently looking to hire 1 General Labourer to join their dynamic team.
Logistics Operator – Receiving
- Ability to handle heavy drums, hoses, etc.
- Multitasking and working under pressure
- Ability to lift up to 50 LBS (assistance provided)
- Knowledge of Forklift would be an asset
- Able to work extended shifts
- Work in an outdoor environment and able to wear respirator
- Connect hoses or pipes and operate equipment to load and unload liquid chemical or other products into storage tanks
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or using material handling equipment
- Check materials, and check inventory
- Dump, cut and crush drums
- Ensure appropriate data entry is completed
- Housekeeping to maintain a safe work area
- Respond to emergencies and help with the spills clean-up
- Ensure all work complies with Safety Standards and all applicable Codes
- Maintain good working relationship with coworkers and customers
- Some overtime required
- Other duties as requested by Supervisor
Information du contact
Qualified candidates please contact Cheryl at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 107 for immediate consideration.