Description du poste
Our client is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of heating and cooling equipment for the North American school and condo/resort markets. Our client manufactures products with a high degree of customization and this growing company is in need of a Light Assembler (wiring).
The successful candidate will have some skills in electrical wiring. The successful applicant should also be a responsible team-player, who is able to work individually and has strong attention to detail skills in performing everyday tasks.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read electrical drawings, schematics, diagrams and work orders in order to determine job instructions
- Ensure quality of performed work and compliance with the requirements
- Follows “Safety First” philosophy
- Maintain clean and organized working area
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Able to read electrical drawings
- Must be able to use simple hand and pneumatic tools
- Must speak fluent English, read and write well
- Must have basic to intermediate computer skills
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lb.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please email resume to [email protected] or contact Cheryl at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 107 for immediate consideration.