Description du poste
- Supervise a team of accounting clerks operating within the lease portfolio system
- Develop subject matter expertise of the business processes that interact with the lease portfolio and other related systems, to ensure wholesome documentation is created and maintained appropriately in accordance with the Company’s standards.
- Review the relevant processes to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness; and report on established operational and performance metrics.
- Develop and maintain exception handling protocols.
- Investigate discrepancies and issues identified or escalated to Lease Accounting. Together with the Manager, recommend and implement appropriate solutions.
- Communicate and maintain relationships with other departments
- Provide month-end assistance to Corporate Accounting, as required.
- Assist the Manager in hiring and performance evaluation of the accounting team, by completing individual performance reviews of team members and maintaining relevant data related to the team’s overall performance.
- Schedule team members availability and vacation.
- Lead team meetings and provide feedback to Manager.
- Identify training needs of your team and organize relevant training sessions and cross training sessions to address learning gaps.
- Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 5+ years working in a high volume invoicing and payment processing environment with accounting
- Ability to develop and train people; prior experience in a leadership role is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
- Strong ability to create processes and systems for operational efficiency; previous business analyst role is a definite asset.
- Understanding of leasing concepts and accounting is an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Experience in the automotive, leasing or financial industries is an asset.
- Bilingual in French is an asset.
Information du contact
Please send your resumes at [email protected]