Description du poste
Are you passionate about fashion? Do you think team work is an important thing to have for a company to grow and evolve? If your answer is yes, this is the ideal opportunity for you! We are currently looking for a Lead Help Desk Analyst to join our client’s team of professionals. Our client specializes in the fashion industry.
- Maintain the Help Desk system by providing on-site and remote support to users by addressing request assigned through Help Desk tickets, phone call, walk-in client or email
- Responds to trouble-shooting calls related to PC’s and peripherals (printers, scanners) and completes routine requests such as hardware installation, installing licensed software, and applying desktop OS images
- Manage the deployment of operating systems to workstations. This will include new system setups, re-imaging of existing systems, and migration of systems from Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Sets up new computers, install updates and adds desktop OS images to the deployment server
- Troubleshoot issues including but not limited to printers, computers, tablets, phones, switches, routers and pos devices
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on Help Desk team’s productivity
- Responsible to main user, computers, OU and mailboxes in AD and Exchange.
- Provide support on Office 365 product that includes team and one drive.
- Deploy patches and update to windows and antivirus to existing desktop systems in a timely manner
- Installing and configuring Networking equipment as necessary
- Develop Help Desk related LMS content and provide user training seminars in person or online
- Developing and manage SLAs to establish request and problem resolution expectations and time-frames
- Order and maintain IT hardware inventory (laptops, desktops, tablets, monitors, cell phones)
- Maintain Asset Management System for all IT Assets
- 2+ years of working experience in Help Desk level 1 capacity
- 3 + year of working experience in Lead Help Desk position
- 3 + years of working experience with Manage Engine Service Desk Plus or similar Help Desk system
- 3+ years of working experience supporting Microsoft environments
- 3+ years of working experience with POS software and hardware systems
- 3+ years of working experience with commercial label printers such as DataMax and Toshiba
- 3 + years of experience creating system manual, procedures, video tutorials and maintaining Help Desk knowledge base system
- 3 + years of experience working with telecom system (SIP, VOIP, Phone systems.
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 10 and Windows 2016 administration skills
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Exchange Server
- Have understanding of ITIL concepts
- Experience with MDM to manage mobile devices
- Experience with technical phone support
- Hands on familiarity with current IT systems, including networks, servers, data security systems, VOIP telephony, and computing support includes lab and cloud environments
- Demonstrated skill to dig deeper and see the bigger picture
- Requires skills in listening and problem resolution in a manner that is responsive to the needs of the customer and promotes professional customer service
- Requires excellent attention to detail and ability to think through situations
- Requires strong verbal and interpersonal/customer service skills to effectively communicate with a wide range of users
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!