Description du poste
Our client is a leader in the Construction space seeking a Job Cost Analyst
Analyze variances between estimated and actual job costs. Take a lead role in understanding costs and provide a valuable feedback loop to the estimating function.
· Work with estimating to fully understand the estimate
· Engage with manufacturing, field and project management to provide meaningful feedback on actual results
· Review and analyze cost variances (Material, Labour, Subcontract and Overhead)
· Monitor spending, and make recommendations for realigning project budgets, based on project scope changes, actual costs, and estimates to complete
· Prepare, coordinate, and deliver project budget and cost presentations to internal management, as required
· A recognized accounting designation or degree in finance
· 5+ years of experience in project cost analysis
· Experience with budget development, cost control management and analysis
· Strong knowledge of operations in a manufacturing environment
· Knowledge of accounting systems and processes
· Comfortable working with all levels and functions in a constructive fashion to achieve organizational objectives
· Advanced Excel abilities (Pivot tables, VLookup, etc.)
· Experience with JD Edwards One World
· Strong business acumen
· Attention to detail
· Self-motivated & self-starting
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately.
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills to develop strong, cooperative relationships across a broad spectrum of internal stakeholders