Description du poste
Our client located close to Kirkland Montreal is currently looking for a IT Technician to join there team on a six month contract role to start immediately.
- Help Desk: Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve issues and outages reported by users
- Set up accounts, install, upgrade, and configure software and hardware
- Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Manage, maintain, and monitor the integrity of the network, server deployment, and security
- Ensure security through access controls to the network, files and folders, and software access
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, failover procedures, data restore, disaster recovery including yearly testing
- Collegial degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of network or system administration experience.
Information du contact
If you are interested in this role please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]