Description du poste
Our client leader in the sale of industrial automation equipment and services in eastern Canada. Our 80-strong group has maintained strong growth for more than 10 years. It offers competitive salaries and benefits.All this in a pleasant and stable workplace. If you want to be part of a dynamic team on a human scale and feel the value of your impact on the efficiency of an SME, we have the challenges you need.
We are currently looking for a candidate for an IT Specialist position for our IT tools and projects. We believe in technology and continuous improvement which is why we have made it a department!
Under the Supervisor of Continuous Improvement, this person will be responsible for implementing and improving computer tools in the process to make our business more efficient for our offices in Dollard-des-O-rmeaux,OrmeauxrLévis, Sarnia and Sudbury.. He/she will play an expert role-technical advice in terms of applications, systems and technical support, He/she will be a functional and technical reference and will be responsible for the implementation activities by himself or with the support of external partner for their optimization and updating.To support our IT infrastructure, it is entrusted to a stand-alone external firm.
Responsibilities and responsibilities
- Makes recommendations on optimal and innovative solutions taking into account expressed needs and environmental constraints.
- Coordinates the implementation and plans the activities of the projects (project schedules, priorities, etc.).
- Makes changes and improvements, corrects problems affecting applications, systems, and programs.
- Provides functional coaching to staff.
- Ensures the design and updating of the various documentations inherent in the systems.
- Is a technical reference in his field, disseminates and transmits his knowledge?
- Sticks to the facts of the advances and trends related to its field of activity and products.
- Select with the IT Director; the appropriate external resources needed to meet our reliability and efficiency objectives.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Possessed a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a similar job
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Mastery of O365 tools, its Cloud platform, SharePoint, Power Apps, etc.
- Knowledge of EPICOR ERP 10 software and/or Microsoft CRM an asset
- High analytical and learning ability.
- Ability to plan and manage priorities.
- Professional leadership and teamwork.
- Good oral, written communication skills (French and English).
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision.
- Good ability to respond to occasional emergencies.
- Promote innovation and change and, above all, efficiency.