Description du poste
IT Recruitment Specialist (Montreal)
We’re looking for the best talented IT Recruitment Specialist out there to join our solid team of professionals!
Fuze HR Solutions is a leading Staffing firm that specializes within various industries, and prides itself on the ability to place temporary, permanent or contract positions ranging from blue collar up to executive level. Fuze HR Solutions Inc. is proud to announce its growth in 2019 and 2020 and is among Canada’s top 500 FASTEST growing companies!
The IT recruiter should have intermediate to senior level experience in hiring various IT professionals.
- Recruiting and acquiring top-tier candidates.
- Accountable for entire recruiting life cycle from candidate presentation to offer acceptance.
- Develop and maintain candidate relationships across multiple groups and levels.
- Develop strategies to target and recruit candidate pool using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Leverage online recruiting to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Attract and manage the recruitment process for professionals for contract positions mostly but also within permanent mandates as well.
- 1-2 years previous experience in IT Recruitment.
- Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence, high tolerance for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Tenacity, initiative, and drive balanced with flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to understand and articulate a hiring manager’s resource requirements, culture and other compatibility issues that are critical to making a successful hire.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain candidate relationships across multiple groups.
- Strong communication, organizational, evaluation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong Internet sourcing skills.
Reasons to work at Fuze HR:
- Dynamic team, steadily expanding, we offer plenty of immediate room to grow and to make an impact, this is the time to join if you want to be part of an exciting growth with a future for you!
- Zero micromanagement, very little bureaucracy, we’re looking for natural born leaders, if you know how to get things done, are accountable for your success, you manage your own time, your own interviews and your own recruiting techniques, leaders don’t need to be micromanaged.
- An excellent Team work environment, our corporate culture is to help each other to succeed as a team, our team supports each other, encourages each other, and plays fair ALL the time!
- Competitive salaries, convenient location, beautiful offices.
Fuze HR offers an extensive training program with a very competitive compensation program that will lead to rewarding personal results and career development.
Information du contact
If you are a dynamic person, with interpersonal skills to interact with multiple areas, drive results and deliver, you are the person for this role!
Please submit your CV to [email protected]