Description du poste
Our client in central Montreal is looking for an IT Manager to join their team on a fulltime basis.
The client does not have anyone in IT currently and is looking for a candidate that is willing to wear multiple hats. You will be the main point of contact for anything IT related in the firm.
- Experience working with EDI
- Candidate must have experience with ERP, the company is working with SAP
- Must be able to work with multiple programming languages
- SQL Queries
- Research and implement unique and leading edge technological strategic solutions
- Coordinate IT technical support resources, oversee installation and upgrading of hardware and software
- Assist in the planning and implementation of major modifications to the Company’s infrastructure, aligned with change management policies.
Education & Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a computer field
- Five or more years of IT work experience
- Problem solving
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to exceptional results
- The administration of AD, servers, storage, data/VOIP networks, hybrid cloud, and security, operational support and service delivers
Information du contact
Interested in this position? Please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]