Description du poste
Are you experienced in warehouse Inventory Control? Are you a certified Reach Forklift operator? Are you Self -Motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is Canada’s leading national floor covering solutions company. Over the years the company has grown to become a dominant force in the Canadian floor covering industry. They currently looking to fill an Inventory Control Support position.
- Monitor inventory levels of material and stock, maintain up to date inventory.
- Conduct cycle counts.
- Reconcile calculated inventories.
- Process goods returns that arrive in the facility, and put away in stock using machinery.
- Heavy lifting is required, up to 50 LBS.
- Microsoft, Outlook, Excel, RF Scanner and system experience is a must.
- Great Communication Skills
- Warehouse experience, fast-paced dynamics.
- Inventory control experience is a must.
- Reach Forklift experience is a must
- 1-3 years’ experience in a warehouse or distribution facility operating powered lift equipment
- RF Scanner/minimal computer experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a daily basis.
- Health and Safety conscious.
Great Opportunity! Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please submit resume to [email protected] Contact Cheryl at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 107 for immediate consideration.