Description du poste
We are currently searching for an Inventory Clerk for a leading distributor for pet products in Canada. Their products can be found in Canadian homes from coast to coast. In fact, most Canadian families have at one time in their lives purchased one of their brands. They are now recruiting for an inventory clerk!
The Inventory Clerk will be responsible for purchase planning to maintain optimum inventory levels to support retailer’s requirements; processing purchase orders, answering supplier’s questions, and monitoring production status.
Your tasks as an Inventory Clerk:
- Weekly review of inventory levels
- Issue order requisitions and present them for approval
- Enter orders in the system and submit to supplier
- Monitor all open purchase orders and communicate with suppliers
- Follow up production status
- Costing of potential new products
- Costing when goods are received
- Verification of customs documents
Requirements for the Inventory clerk position:
- Understanding of supply chain process
- Knowledge of customs regulations (an asset)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Ability with AS400 (an asset)
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact
For more information on this position please call Kharen at 514-227-4640 x279 or send your CV directly to: [email protected]