Description du poste
Fuze HR Solutions is a leading Staffing firm, headquartered in Montreal, with 6 offices across Canada and one in the US. Fuze specializes within various industries, and prides itself on the ability to place temporary, permanent or contract positions ranging from blue collar up to executive level. Fuze HR Solutions Inc. is proud to announce its growth in 2019 and is among Canada’s top 500 FASTEST growing companies.
Fuze is currently looking for an Internal Technical Support & Assistant Network Administrator to join their team!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform proactive on-site tech support to employees for networking, hardware, software.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and fully document actions and results.
- Configure new computer equipment (i.e. Laptops & accessories, Routers, Printers, Scanners, Wi-Fi, networking, NAS drive, Cell phones)
- Create and document internal processes and procedures and follow existing processes and guidelines for routine tasks.
- Provide support through remote access, in person, and over the telephone.
- Conduct research to aid in troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Managing IT resources and documenting.
- Provide maintenance and support of internal IT systems.
- Perform regular backup test restores to ensure backups are being performed properly.
- Ability to analyze an issue and take the proper steps to resolve it – or elevate it to the proper resource for resolution quickly and properly.
- Proactively monitor internal support queue to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed with ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to independently install and support VoIP phone systems, specifically Ubity.
- Technical proficiency with advanced networking skills such as: VLANs, Mesh Wi-Fi and IPsec VPN.
- Technical proficiency with administration of Microsoft Office 365 / Exchange, and Google G-Suite.
- Ability to install and support Microsoft desktop and server operating systems and related programs (including Active Directory management).
- Ability to install and support Apple Mac OS/X desktop operating systems and related programs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of iOS and Android.
- Experience with remote access tools like LogMeIn, AnyDesk, etc.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server.
- Proficient with common peripherals: Printers, Routers, Wi-Fi, UPS’s, Firewalls, Switches.
- Experience supporting various disaster recovery and backup solutions.
- Experience with cloud service platforms like AWS, Google, BackBlaze and others.
- Proactive approach to support. Ability to identify problems in advance to continuously improve service delivery.
- Proven problem solver.
- Self-motivated and passionate about technology and IT support.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic Environment.
- A healthy Work-Life Balance.
- Free Parking and much more!
Why join Fuze?
The key to our delivery of quality services is being able to attract and maintain satisfied and engaged people. At FUZE, employees are given the flexibility required to ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience in a motivating work environment. Our staff enjoy the diversity of projects and the extensive autonomy given to interact directly with clients. Such proximity is possible because of our flat corporate structure, and it translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients. And most importantly, we are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences.
If you are dynamic person, with interpersonal skills to interact with multiple areas, drive results and deliver, you are the person for this role!
Information du contact
Pleas submit your resume to [email protected]