Description du poste
Our Client, is a top-tier, market leader in the design and manufacture of LED lighting systems serving the North American market.
Working with international ‘Luxury’ Retail brands, ‘big box’ multi-national chains and commercial/architectural Contractors they provide best-in-class, custom lighting solutions to strategically enhance commercial/retail and corporate environments.
We are exclusively recruiting for an Inside Sales and high-level administrative assistant supporting the Vice-President of this ’boutique’ organisation. This role is a key member of their cohesive team.
Specifically, the Ideal Candidate has these attributes:
- Self-starter, great reasoning skills, rises easily to changing priorities and challenges
- Articulate and clear communicator with polished verbal and written skills
- Accountable and self-motivated to meet project based deadlines
- Self-assured and authentic relationship-building talent to liaise with a diverse group of external ‘Stakeholders’ from senior professional to clerical level and everything in between!
- Comfortable with consultative very soft ‘up-selling’ to existing Clients contributing to company’s organic growth
- Meticulous and detail-oriented – truly enjoys technology – MS Office Suite, Quick Books, Proprietary S/W programs
- Available to start immediately
Accountable to the Vice President for the overall conduct and operation of all sales related functions in such a manner as to provide the best possible service to both the internal and external customer while taking an active role in increasing sales revenue.
- Successfully championing the Inside Sales function within the organization
- Gaining personal and corporate credibility within the organization
- Gaining acceptance and enthusiasm, at an operating level, for the company’s Inside Sales strategy
- Contributing to the leadership of the overall business success
Responsibilities & Duties
- Communicate with customers concerning all incoming sales orders, quotations, technical support and related information.
- Responsible for Order Entry and Customer Service procedures.
- Liaison between the Production, Engineering and Credit department concerning all customer and potential sales related orders, follow-ups and inquiries. Responsible for accurate technical support to customers working with the Engineering Services Manager.
- Prioritise incoming and in-house sales orders with the production department.
- Responsible for the issuing, approval and completion of all RGA’s
- A constant active role in the contribution to increasing sales of the company in soliciting sales orders, and specification information from OEM’s and distributors.
- Accurate processing of orders – releasing said to shipping, invoices and customs paper work on a daily basis.
- All aspects of customer inquiries, complaints, follow-up and related material will be handled by the Inside Sales Department.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please submit your resume in WORD format to: [email protected] for immediate consideration.