Description du poste
Fuze HR is a growing recruitment firm with 8 offices in Quebec and Ontario; we are a vendor of choice within various industries and with leading corporations!
As an Industrial Recruiter, you will be responsible for attracting, sourcing and recruiting talented skilled workers and high level industrial professionals for clients in and around the greater Toronto area.
Job offer at a glance:
- Permanent position
- Base salary & competitive compensation bonuses/commissions
- Excellent benefits including dental and medical
- Offices accessible by public transit
- Growing company with several growth opportunities
- Fun and friendly work environment, rewarding career focused on team success and client relationship building
- Recruiting and acquiring top-tier candidates on a permanent and temporary basis in a variety of skilled positions within industrial environments
- Accountable for entire recruiting life cycle from candidate presentation to offer acceptance
- Develop and maintain long standing candidate relationships across multiple groups and levels
- Develop strategies to target and recruit candidate pool using a variety of tools and techniques
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates
- Leverage online recruiting to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- 1-3 years + of previous experience in the recruitment of permanent/temporary skilled trades such as production workers, machine operators, production planners and managers, etc.
- Effective communication in English, both verbal and written proficiency required
- Strong work ethic and a professional image combined with high standards of excellence, high tolerance for working in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacity, initiative, and drive balanced with flexibility and adaptability
- Must be ambitious, attentive to detail, and energetic
If you are looking for a lucrative career within an organization that treats their people with respect and gives real opportunities, apply today !
Information du contact
Please submit your CV to [email protected]