Description du poste
As an active member of the Maintenance Team, duties will be defined by the expectations of the Production Schedule. Repair and maintain machinery, plumbing, physical structures and fixtures of all aspects of the operation performing any combination of the following duties:
· Trouble shooting, repairing machines or equipment, dismantling as necessary to gain access to defective parts. Reassembles machinery making the necessary adjustments to ensure efficient or proper operation.
· Remove, install, make modification to machinery or equipment as required.
· Uses blueprints, drawings, manuals or other specifications to perform the required job.
· Operate and repair plant support machinery, boilers, water softener, compressors, filters, HVAC pumps etc.
· Coordinate major repairs and liaison with contractors and other trades as required.
· Trouble shoots and resolves basic electrical problems in a safe manner.
· Performs welding, soldering, brazing and use of shop machines.
· Ensure all equipment is operating in a safe manner.
· Ability to work independently to solve problems.
· Actively participate in Continuous Improvement Program.
· Industrial Mechanic Millwright, Certificate of Qualification 433A gained through Apprenticeship program.
· Must be experienced in the troubleshooting, installation, repair, and maintenance of industrial machinery and equipment. Hydraulic steam press experience is ideal.
· Ensuring that a smooth “hand-off” occurs with Maintenance Team Members on other shifts within the department, so that the communication and transition between shifts is constant.
· Operational problem solving and seeking out continuous improvements to the process.
· Assist in the training and development of new members of the department.
MEASURES FOR SUCCESS:
· Maximize equipment uptime, minimize equipment breakdowns
· Preventative Maintenance effectiveness and reliability, ensure that machines are returned to production ready to make parts
· Effective feedback on equipment issues, after or during Preventative Maintenance or breakdown activities, proper spare and material replacement ordering
· Required to work in a multi-disciplined fast paced work environment where Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, People, Maintenance, and Environment are the focus of all organizational objectives
Information du contact
If you are interested, please contact Nicole at [email protected]