Description du poste
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete work assignments as directed through assignment of work orders; ensure work completed thoroughly and in a timely manner
· Perform outlined procedures for regular machine preventive/predictive maintenance program.
· Conduct troubleshooting and repair activities for machine breakdowns as necessary.
· Install new equipment coordinated with outside services, as required
· Establish and maintain maintenance standards and develop and recommend maintenance programs.
· Notify appropriate personnel of stock deficiencies and tool/material requirements
· Construct, assemble, and dismantle machinery and equipment.
· Red Seal Millwright certification -433A
· self-motivated individual with a demonstrated commitment to safety
· strong communication and interpersonal skills
· ability to organize and prioritize workload
· familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office software
· Experience working with Hydraulics and Pneumatics
· Plastic injection molding experience an asset
· Utilizes ERP as required
Information du contact
If interested, please contact Jyoti at [email protected]