Description du poste
Fuze HR Solutions is excited to announce we are immediately hiring for two Industrial Millwright opportunities in the Brampton area. Are you interested in working as and Industrial Millwright with an industry leading manufacturer in the Brampton region? Look no further!
As the Industrial Millwright you will be responsible for the following…
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and install production equipment, packaging equipment, conveyor systems, hydraulics, pneumatic, and mechanical systems
- Preventative maintenance duties to be completed as required
- Respond to machinery failures and breakdowns
- Operate machine shop tools (lathe, drill press)
- Perform maintenance welding as needed for machinery repairs
- Perform other duties as required
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate!
- Excellent employer to work for and great work conditions
- Full time opportunities available on afternoon or night shift
What are we looking for?
- 3 or more years experience as an Industrial Millwright
- Prior experience with manufacturing maintenance including preventative maintenance duties, reactionary maintenance, machinery installs
- licensed Millwright (433A)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience maintaining and troubleshooting hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, gears/gear boxes, pumps, mechanical systems
- Understanding of PLC and motion control systems is an asset
If you are interested in the Industrial Millwright opportunity located in Brampton then reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply now!
Contact Details: Nicole Rampersad – [email protected]