Description du poste
If you have experience in assisting external clients in the implementation of technical systems, software, hardware or solutions, we would like to meet you! Our client, a mainstay in the software development world, is currently looking for an Implementation Specialist to join their team.
Your tasks as an Implementation Specialist:
- Provide on-site technical support (Annual Maintenance Visits)
- Perform on-site hardware/software installation, training, calibration and validation services to end users on Global Vision products
- Provide web installation and web training on Global Vision products
- Provide specifications and installation documentation to customers
- Responsible to perform all implementation tasks/activities as specified within the project plan for the customer
- Work directly with the account owner
- Technical proficiency to become a subject matter expert for products, including the ability to conduct webinars, training and product demonstrations
- Product deployment/user training for key accounts
- Participate in user group meetings for key accounts
Requirements for the Implementation Specialist:
- Must have a minimum of DEC from a recognized technology program
- Preferable electro-mechanical or/and engineering degree
- Technical and “handy”, able to use basic tools and able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- 3-5 years experience in a technical support role
- Ability to travel +/-50% of the time (including domestic and international)
- Ability to travel by air is mandatory
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- To possess excellent mastery of written and spoken English
- French and Spanish an asset
- To possess knowledge of customer relationship management software – Salesforce.com, remote desktop, and MS Office
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!