Description du poste
Our client is a fantastic ICI contractor in the GTA looking to add an eager and driven project coordinator to their team. They treat their staff incredibly well and offer ample room for growth.
- Performs and applies quantity takeoffs and surveys to manage contract progress, reporting, and change management.
- Look over 4-5 projects
- Reviews and understands broader contract obligations, change orders as well as pricing
- Performs simple estimates.
- Develops and monitors overall project schedule.
- Assists project manager to create and issue tender packages and subcontracts n more complex scopes, and monitor their progress.
- Maintains, performs, and/or supervises project document control and procedures.
- Oversees inventory and tracking of materials and equipment and expedites material orders.
- Consults with designers/engineers when reviewing drawings and suggests value added or alternative construction methods or materials.
- An Engineering or Architectural Degree
- An excellent personality and ability to work in teams
- 2-5 years of experience
- Experience working on ICI projects
- Excellent communication skills