Description du poste
Immediately hiring a Hydraulic Field Service Technician to join a very successful and growing company in the Burlington area. As a Hydraulic Field Service Technician in Burlington you will be responsible for the following duties.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues in the field.
- Working closely with the repair and machine shop, the candidate will be primarily involved in the repairing and field maintenance of valves, pumps and cylinders.
- A strong knowledge of hydraulics is required.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Straight day shift
- Full Benefits
- Company vehicle
- Cell Phone allowance
- Education Allowance (Relatable skill)
- Opportunities for growth
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in rebuilding hydraulic components including cylinders, piston pumps, vane and gear pumps
- Basic manual machining skills are an asset
- Welding capabilities are preferred (Mig/Tig/Arc/Braze)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Journeyman or equivalent trade certification (i.e. Millwright/Industrial Mechanic/Heavy Equipment)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- A complete basic set of tools required
- Team player coupled with solid troubleshooting skills
- Valid Driver’s License; Forklift license preferred
Great Opportunity, Apply Today!
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to Elena at [email protected] for immediate consideration for the Hydraulic Field Service Technician position in Burlington.