Description du poste
• Counsels management and staff regarding human resources issues. Provides advice and guidance on the interpretation of the Collective Agreement, Human Resources-related legislation, policies, and practices.
• Leads, coordinates and participates in the full cycle of recruitment, typically 100 contract positions per year. Ensures compliance with hiring practices and Collective Agreement obligations. Oversees all aspects of the onboarding process for new hires in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (HRIS).
• Ensures accurate system usage and data integrity for online application system, HRIS, and HR data systems to support people-related decisions.
• Supports managers in addressing employee relations issues, providing strong performance coaching in keeping with agency policies, practices and Collective Agreement obligations.
• Works closely with managers ensuring performance management systems are conducted in keeping with policy, practices and procedures.
• Tracks and monitors the disciplinary process.
• Reviews the work of Senior HR Administrator in relation to updating HRIS for any changes related to rates, contract extensions, assignment change, layoffs etc.
• Actively participates in the Job Evaluation process.
• Provides resources for management during collective bargaining.
• Provides health and safety guidance to location managers and WSIB management of claims.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management.
• Minimum of 3 (three) years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist within a unionized environment. CHRL or CHRP Certification required.
• Previous experience with an ERP system required. Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV as an asset.
• Advanced computer skills are required in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel and Word.
• Advanced organizational skills to manage a large volume of time-sensitive issues.
• Thorough knowledge of Ontario labor and employment-related legislation.
• Proven ability to work within a multicultural setting.