Description du poste
Our client, a very successful organization, is currently looking for an HR Coordinator to join their dynamic team. This person will have their HR degree and looking to get their designation.
· Manage the HR inbox.
· Maintain the HR content on the Company intranet.
· Be the first point of contact for employee inquiries related to benefits and hourly payroll.
· Prepare employment letters.
· Manage and maintain existing reports.
· Create new reports as required.
· Administer benefits plans and programs including health and dental, RRSP, EAP i.e. process enrolments, terminations and employee changes.
· Administer employee programs including the Group Discount program, employee events, etc.
· Lead the Wellness Program including determining initiatives, scheduling speakers / events, managing budget, etc.
· Process hourly payroll time and attendance.
· Create, maintain and update employee records.
· Assist with the recruitment and selection process including posting jobs, conducting phone screenings, scheduling interviews, administering employment testing and conducting reference / criminal background checks.
· Conduct employee orientation and onboarding.
· Research external training programs and suppliers.
· Undergraduate University Degree in Human Resources / related discipline plus Post-Graduate College Diploma in Human Resources.
· CHRP designation in progress.
· Minimum 1-year HR experience with a generalist focus.
· Organized, able to multi-task, accurate and detail oriented.
· Payroll experience is an asset.
· Intermediate computer skills required in Excel (i.e., filter, sort, formulas, pivot tables, v-look ups).
· Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word (i.e., mail merge, letters, contracts).
· Experience with ADP Workforce Now is a definite asset.
· High integrity with the ability to deal with confidential, sensitive information with a high degree of professionalism.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in verbal and written form.
· Ability to travel to other locations within GTA as required (10%).
Excellent benefits and programs provided:
· Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
· RRSP Contribution Matching
· Learning & Development Opportunities
· Employee Discounts
· Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation
· Wellness Program
· A Supportive and Positive Work Environment