Description du poste
Our client is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of heating and cooling equipment for the North American school and condo/resort markets.
They are currently looking to hire a General Labourer – UV Light Assembler who will demonstrate a high level of competence to prepare parts and material that are used in the assembly of HVAC units. He/She will work independently and as part of a team to prepare and assemble components according to work orders, quality standards and client specifications.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read work orders and review drawings to determine job requirements and instructions
- Cut electrical wires or insulation according to specifications
- Adheres, bends, cuts, and mounts various components and sheet metal to create sub-assemblies in a timely manner
- Provides feedback for improvements on future builds
- Completes documentation on quality assurance
- Maintains cleanliness of work area, maintains and upgrades tools when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience reading drawings/schematics and assembling according to specifications
- Previous experience using hand and pneumatic tools
- Ability to understand and follow SOPs and manufacturing processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and methodical in order to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems
- Demonstrates professional, positive, and service-oriented behaviour
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team and deal with interact with a variety of personalities
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Information du contact
Qualified candidates please contact Geet at (905) 361 -3987 ext. 131