Description du poste
Are you an experienced General Labourer who enjoys assembling various components? If so, you would love to hear from you!
Our client is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of heating and cooling equipment for the North American school and high-rise condominium / hotel markets. They are a family owned business who prides itself on the quality of their products, their diverse company culture, and friendly, family-oriented atmosphere.
They believe in making Living and Learning Better by providing Quiet, Efficient HVAC products that work Perfectly in the spaces their Customers Create – Quickly and Without Surprises.
The General Labourer will demonstrate a high level of competence to prepare parts and material that are used in the assembly of HVAC units. He/She will work independently and as part of a team to prepare, cut material and assemble components according to work orders, quality standards and client specifications.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Read work orders and review drawings to determine job requirements and instructions
- Measures and cuts electrical wires or insulation according to specifications
- Adheres, bends, cuts, and mounts various components and sheet metal to create subassemblies in a timely manner
- Provides feedback for improvements on future builds
- Completes documentation on quality assurance
- Maintains cleanliness of work area, maintains and upgrades tools when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience reading drawings/schematics and assembling according to specifications
- Previous experience using hand and pneumatic tools
- Ability to understand and follow SOPs and manufacturing processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and methodical in order to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems
- Demonstrates professional, positive, and service-oriented behaviour
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team and deal with interact with a variety of personalities
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please email resume to [email protected] or contact Cheryl at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 107 for immediate consideration.