Description du poste
Are you an experienced General Labourer who is looking for a great opportunity? If so, then we are looking to speak with you. Our client is currently looking to hire a General Labourer for their location in Markham, Ontario. The successful candidate will help with accurately picking and shipping customer orders and ensure proper product is sent, Carry or transport orders to staging area using necessary equipment. Must be able to lift up to 35lbs. on a regular, consistent basis.
- Using a handheld RF scanner gun, sorting product and shelving, picking and packing small parts.
- Accurately pick and ship customer orders and ensure proper product is sent
- Carry or transport orders to staging area using necessary equipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Promote safety in the day-to-day operations
- Perform other duties as required
- Operate pallet truck in a safe and efficient manner
High School Diploma
Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to understand and speak English and be able to get along well with other team members.
- Must be physically fit and able to work on their feet for the entire shift.
- Must be reliable and have excellent attendance records.
- Ability to follow directions
- Able to lift, on average 35lbs, repetitively and safely
- Order picker experience an asset
- Must have RF Scanner experience
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please contact Cheryl at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 107 or email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.