Description du poste
Are you able to resolve and work with simple mathematic equations? Do you consider yourself as a hardworking person? If so, this offer is for you! We are currently looking for a General Laborer to join the team of a striving company specialized in the distributor of equipment and supplies to multi-industries.
- Assist other sheet metal technicians in performing their work
- Manipulate material
- Perform basic mechanical assembly tasks such as nut-and-bolt parts together
- Carry, arrange, count, etc. work in process and raw materials
- Various other tasks as assigned by shop manager
- Bilingual (French/English)
- High school education required
- Perform simple mathematics such as addition and subtraction, decimals (with calculator)
- Full physical ability / dexterity (job involves lifting/moving/etc. of material and equipment)
- Some experience with basic tools
- Lift truck experience is an asset
- Must be self-directing and hard working
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM (2 – 3 months training), after training, the schedule will be from 3:30 PM – 10:30 PM
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!