Description du poste
Pick Orders, Load, unload, move, stack and stage products and materials manually, Maintain equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on assigned equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods and OSHA standards.
- Working in production area
- Some lifting req’d (not continuous); up to 40 pounds
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are correct and free of damage. Report quality variances to your supervisor immediately.
- Keep appropriate records and report to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- May help with off loading, packing, light assembly, and storage. Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed. Communicate additional services to customer service representative.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
Must be able to read, count accurately, perform basic math equations, and write legibly. Must also be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods. Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis. Must be able to use proper lifting technique to lift 40 pounds. The ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety is extremely important. Must be able to handle stress caused by meeting deadlines due to tight scheduling. Must be able to shift priorities easily. Must be able to use hands and feet simultaneously and for repetitive movements.
- PLEASE WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES AS THERE WILL BE A LOT OF WALKING BACK AND FORTH
- STEEL TOES SAFETY SHOES NOT REQUIRED
- The dress code is: nothing loose, nothing baggy or revealing, no sweaters with pockets or hoodies on them and no hats.
Information du contact
If you are interested, please email resume to [email protected]