Description du poste
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity as a General Accountant? If yes, then this opportunity may be for you!
Our client has been committed to maintaining the highest level of excellence in their products and services for valued customers. They supply multi-purpose screws for every application, from decking, cabinetry, vinyl window & doors, sheet metal, framing and wood applications.
Today, our client is the leading manufacturer and global supplier of high-quality screws and specialty fasteners. Their research and development experts continue to design an innovative quality product to outperform in any condition.
- 2-3 years full-cycle accounting experience
- College diploma or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, management & administration, or finance
- Working towards CPA
- Understanding and ‘hands-on’ application of accounting theory,
- Multi-functional and deadline-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, results driven, capability of working independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail, highly organized, punctual and a positive team player
- Eager to learn and has “get work done” attitude.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Close month-end and assist the VP Finance to complete monthly financial package
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Process payroll and manage employee benefits
- Improve and streamline A/P and A/R functions
- Submit government remittances
- Assist with audits when required and year end procedures as assigned
· Career opportunities for employees
· Good benefit plan and competitive matching pension plan.
· Great working environment
Don’t miss this opportunity, Apply now!
Qualified candidates please email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.